The Legacy of Hope Society of Church World Service
CWS provides a special thank you for donors who inform us that we are a beneficiary of their estate. We honor these donors through membership in our Legacy of Hope Society. This recognition is only given to those who have informed us that they have named CWS as a beneficiary in their will, retirement account, Charitable Remainder or Lead Trust, or in some other way. Also included are those who own a CWS Charitable Gift Annuity or other Life Income gift.
Along with the tax advantages of doing estate planning and the satisfaction of permanently linking your name to our ministry, the Legacy of Hope Society members enjoy these benefits:
- Receive the Legacy of Hope newsletter - which focuses on special giving opportunities, reports on changes in tax law, and highlights the personal stories of other donors.
- Presented with a personalized membership certificate, suitable for framing, symbolizing your on-going commitment to the mission of CWS around the globe.
- Receive public recognition of your membership (unless you wish to remain anonymous).
- Invitation to attend locally sponsored donor gatherings where you hear first-hand reports by CWS leadership, program staff, and from people whose lives your support has touched.
- Invitation to take part in an occasional constituent trip to observe Church World Service programs in action.